1. INTRODUCTION: Welcome to our application. This App is published by on behalf of Evgeny Kopytin.
By downloading or otherwise accessing the App you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms“). If you have any queries about the App or these Terms, you can contact Us by any of the means set out in paragraph 11 of these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, you should stop using the App immediately.
2. GENERAL RULES RELATING TO CONDUCT: The App is made available for your own, personal use. The App must not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever or for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. When you use the App you must comply with all applicable Lebanese laws and with any applicable international laws, including the local laws in your country of residence (together referred to as “Applicable Laws”).
You agree that when using the App you will comply with all Applicable Laws and these Terms. In particular, but without limitation, you agree not to:
(a) Use the App in any unlawful manner or in a manner which promotes or encourages illegal activity including (without limitation) copyright infringement; or
(b) Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the App or any networks, servers or computer systems connected to the App; or
(c) Modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any part of the App or re-format or frame any portion of the pages comprising the App, save to the extent expressly permitted by these Terms or by law.
You agree to indemnify Us in full and on demand from and against any loss, damage, costs or expenses which they suffer or incur directly or indirectly as a result of your use of the App otherwise than in accordance with these Terms or Applicable Laws.
3. CONTENT: The copyright in all material contained on, in, or available through the App including all information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics and video messages, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all source code, software compilations and other material (“Material“) is owned by or licensed Us. All rights are reserved. You can view, print or download extracts of the Material for your own personal use but you cannot otherwise copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit, disseminate in any form whatsoever or use the Material without our express permission.
The trademarks, service marks, and logos (“Trade Marks“) contained on or in the App are owned by Us or third party partners. You cannot use, copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit or disseminate the Trade Marks without the prior written consent of Us or the relevant third party partner.
4. LINK TO THIRD PARTIES: The App may contain links to websites operated by third parties (“Third Party Websites“). We may monetize some of these links through the use of third party affiliate programs. Notwithstanding such affiliate programs, we do not have any influence or control over any such Third Party Websites and, unless otherwise stated, is not responsible for and does not endorse any Third Party Websites or their availability or contents.
6. DISCLAIMER / LIABILITY: USE OF THE APP IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE APP IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW: (A) WE DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE IN RELATION TO THE APP; AND (B) ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO THE APP (WHETHER IMPLIED BY STATUE, COMMON LAW OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ANY WARRANTY, TERM OR CONDITION AS TO ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE OR ANY SPECIAL PURPOSE, AVAILABILITY, NON INFRINGEMENT, INFORMATION ACCURACY, INTEROPERABILITY, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND TITLE ARE, AS BETWEEN US AND YOU, HEREBY EXCLUDED. IN PARTICULAR, BUT WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE FOREGOING, WE ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY TECHNICAL FAILURE OF THE INTERNET AND/OR THE APP; OR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY TO USERS OR THEIR EQUIPMENT AS A RESULT OF OR RELATING TO THEIR USE OF THE APP. YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), under statute or otherwise, as a result of or in connection with the App, for any: (i) economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or (ii) loss of goodwill or reputation; or (iii) special or indirect or consequential loss.
IF WE ARE LIABLE TO YOU DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN RELATION TO THE APP, THAT LIABILITY (HOWSOEVER ARISING) SHALL BE LIMITED TO: (A) THE SUMS PAID BY YOU UPON PURCHASING THE APP, OR ANY IN-APP SPEND, INCLUDING SUBSCRIPTIONS, WHICHEVER IS GREATER.
7. SERVICE SUSPENSION: We reserve the right to suspend or cease providing any services relating to the apps published by it, with or without notice, and shall have no liability or responsibility to you in any manner whatsoever if it chooses to do so.
8. ADVERTISERS IN THE APP: We accept no responsibility for adverts contained within the App. If you agree to purchase goods and/or services from any third party who advertises in the App, you do so at your own risk. The advertiser, not Us, is responsible for such goods and/or services and if you have any queries or complaints in relation to them, your only recourse is against the advertiser.
9. COMPETITIONS: If you take part in any competition or contest which is run in or through the App (“Competition“), you agree to be bound by the rules of that competition and any other rules specified by Us from time to time (“Competition Rules“) and by the decisions of Us, which are final in all matters relating to the Competition. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion without notice in accordance with the Competition Rules. Photos, Pictures, Texts, Stickers and/or everything else (“Material”) uploaded throughout the competition is public. When entering the Competition, your Material is the property of Us, you grant Us copyrights over your Material and allow Us to publish your Material for non-advertising purposes.
10. IN-APP PURCHASES: Any in-app purchase may only be done in accordance with iTunes’ EULA. By doing any In-App Purchase, you agree to iTunes’ EULA. We disclaim all liability whatsoever, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence, or otherwise in relation to the in-app purchase.
We offer our users the opportunity to access to our app with a subscription option. You might pay monthly subscription for $1.49 (the name of subscription ‘WF Pro — Month Subscribe’) or yearly subscription for $11.49 (the name of subscription ‘WF Pro — Year Subscribe’).
— Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
— Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
— Account will be charged $1.49 or $11.49 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
— The user may manage subscriptions & may turn off auto-renewal by going to Account Settings after purchase
— No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
In order to cancel a subscription in App Store you need to:
● Select your account in the device Settings
● Tap iTunes and App Store
● Tap your Apple ID
● Tap “View Apple ID”
● Scroll down and tap “Subscriptions”
11. GENERAL: These Terms (as amended from time to time) constitute the entire agreement between you and Us concerning your use of the App.
We reserve the right to update these Terms from time to time. If it does so, the updated version will be effective immediately, and the current Terms are available through a link in the App to this page. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms so that you are aware of any changes to them and you will be bound by the new policy upon your continued use of the App. No other variation to these Terms shall be effective unless in writing and signed by an authorized representative on behalf of Us.
If any provision(s) of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties (as reflected in the provision(s)) and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by Us in writing.
Unless otherwise expressly stated, nothing in the Terms shall create any rights or any other benefits whether pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise in favor of any person other than you and Us.
12. CONTACT US: if you have any general questions about this APP or the information we have collected about you and how we use it, you can e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.